Network Medics offers Office 365 Advantages for Small and Mid-sized Businesses (SMBs)
Office 365 is a business solution with many benefits for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). The seamless integration of email, conferencing, document sharing, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is one of many pluses. A user-friendly portal used to manage and configure all components of Office 365 is another winning feature. As individuals in IT departments tend to know best, the fact that Office 365 is run on the cloud is tremendous because it eliminates the costs associated with replacing servers and software as well as the minutiae of hardware failures and server patching.
Benefits of Office 365, According to Users
An in-depth survey was conducted and feedback revealed many different ways SMBs are helped by using Office 365. The following are some of the specific benefits, as shared by users:
- Before switching over to Office 365, businesses often used a combination of services and software. By having one license that covered all business applications, $8,100 was saved annually.
- The need for IT support was reduced by 19% because most SMBs choose to have oversight of Office 365 outsourced.
- Instead of having to replace old equipment, employees could use existing equipment for Office 365, saving $18,000 in hardware upgrades.
- Over a three-year period, $4,929 was saved as a result of a reduction in the costs of risk, security, and compliance.
- The capability of sharing, accessing, and syncing files while away from the office increased productivity and saved 45 hours for each mobile worker.
- Collaboration was improved, and a key benefit was the ability to create silo sensitive information and permissions.
Contact us to speak with an IT expert about the benefits of Office 365 for your business.